What Personal Information About Customers Does Create Magic Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your Create Magic experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, marketing, and communicating with you. You accept herewith that your information is stored, used and passed on within all Create Magic™ companies. We herewith confirm that a General Data Processing Agreement is in place and no data will be used other than authorised by you by each company.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Creates Magic or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Create Magic on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Create Magic or our subsidiaries, partners or agents, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, you often receive a confirmation when you open email from Create Magic if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your preferences or unsubscribe. Both of these options can be found on every single one of our emails.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Create Magic Share the Information It Receives?
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Create Magic customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Preferences.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Create Magic gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Create Magic for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Create Magic features as your profile, wish lists, customer reviews, and testimonials.
- If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Terms and Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Create Magic, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use Create Magic?
Create Magic does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Create Magic products or attend seminars only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing a website. When a user visits a website more than once, the browser sends Cookies back to the website, allowing the website to recognise the user and remember things like their personalised details and preferences. More information about Cookies and details of how to manage or disable them can be found on aboutcookies.org.
Yes. We may obtain information about your prior visits to our site or whether you entered our Site from an affiliate website by using Cookies that are typically stored on the hard drive of your computer or on your mobile device.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Third Party Cookies.
Some Cookies that have been set on our Site may not be related to or controlled by us. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Twitter or Facebook, these service providers may set their own Cookies on your web browser. We do not control the use of these Cookies and cannot access them due to the way Cookies work, as Cookies can only be accessed by the party which originally set them. You should check the third party’s website for more information about these Cookies.
You can change your web browser settings so your computer warns you each time a Cookie is sent, or to turn off all Cookies. Each browser is a little different, so please look at your browser "help menu" to learn the correct way to modify your Cookies. However, if you disable Cookies you won't have access to many features that may make your browsing of our Site and use of our services smoother, and some of our services may not function properly or at all. For example, if you disable Cookies you will not be able to login to your user account, or make an online purchase.
Visitors outside Australia.
Our Website and the servers that make this website available worldwide are located in Australia. The Internet laws in Australia govern all matters relating to this Website. Any information you provide in subscribing to our Website or registering or ordering at our Website will be transferred to Australia. By visiting our Website and submitting information, you authorise this transfer, processing and use.